Basic Class Supplies:
• Quality sewing thread, such as Aurifil or Mettler.
• Rotary cutter
• Small scissors for clipping threads, cutting paper, etc.
• Favorite quilting ruler for cutting strips (at least 6"x 18")
• Seam rippers, pins, scissors, etc.
Cutting mats, irons and ironing boards are available for your use.
All brands of sewing machines are welcome.
Machine must be in good and clean working order.
Students should have working knowledge of their machine prior to class.
• All class attendees must have a legal copy of the class pattern/book to participate.
• Due to copyright issues, no photocopies are allowed in class and no sharing of patterns or books.
• A class supply list will be supplied to you at time of class enrollment
• All class participants are asked to gather supplies prior to class to ensure all participants have the full benefit of class time.
Class sign-ups can be done in person at the shop, by phone or on-line with authorized payments made at that time.
• The Class Fee must be collected when you sign up for the class to guarantee your seat. We are unable to “hold” a seat for you. Full payment of Class Fee guarantees your seat.
• 5 days prior to class day or earlier - You will be given a FULL refund or we will be happy to register you in another class.
• Within 7 days of the class day - You will receive a credit (in the amount of the class) to be used at a later date towards a Class Fee only.
• The day of class or 'no-show' - No refunds. No exceptions.
• If you sign up within 7 days of class, the above policies still apply.
• All class participants are asked to arrive on time to ensure all have the full benefit of class time.
• All class participants are asked to turn off cellular phones (or place on vibrate). If a call is necessary, please leave the room to complete the call.
• PLEASE DO NOT WEAR PERFUME to class due to allergies of others.
• All food & perishable waste products are to be removed from the classroom and discarded in an outside trash container located nearby.
• Please do not bring children or pets to class.
Scheduled Open Sew Days- (reservations required)
• Students must be at least 16 years old. (exceptions made at instructors discretion)
Open Sew Class Policy
Open Sew sessions are open for customers to come and use the shop classroom space to work on any projects where you may need additional space, staff help or just be away from home & among friends to work on your tasks.
We host these sessions whenever formal classes are not scheduled.
Please sign up in advance. Our classroom size is limited & a staff member is usually available to assist you.
• Cost: $15 per session. Cost applies to each session you attend.
• Special arrangements can be made for small group to use of the classroom. Please contact the shop for details..
• All machines, projects and personal belongings are to be taken home at the end of each session.